U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages
Issues in Labor Statistics
Issues in Labor Statistics are concise papers on current labor market topics.
The Issues in Labor Statistics papers available here use Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages (QCEW) data.
The files are in portable document format. To download and view these files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be obtained from the Adobe Acrobat Web site free of charge.
Issues in Labor Statistics with QCEW data
NEW Local employment trends in residential framing contractors: Five counties (PDF 781K)
- U.S. skiing employment: East and West (PDF 212K)
- California Wildfires: An employment and wage profile of the affected counties (PDF 2MB)
- Security guard employment before and after 2001 (PDF 41K)
- Wages and bonuses in investment banking (PDF 44K)
- Automotive industries: Concentration and change (PDF 41K)
- Corporate management in selected local economies (PDF 55K)
- Recovery After Hurricane Katrina: Employment in the Gulf Coast Area (PDF 125K)
- Telemarketing: Five Industry Centers (PDF 48K)
Last Modified Date: May 30, 2008