The Consumer Expenditure Survey Coverage Section is used by the field representative to provide information on housing units that were selected into the sample but not interviewed.
* What type of non-interview do you have?
Type A = No one home, temporarily absent, or refusal
Type B = Vacant, under construction, occupied by persons with URE
Type C = Demolished, house moved, merged, condemned, located on base, CU moved
* Enter TYPE A noninterview
* Specify other TYPE A [enter text] _____________
* Enter type of refusal
* Specify type of refusal [enter text] _____________
* Enter TYPE B noninterview
* Specify other TYPE B [enter text] _____________
* Specify type of vacant [enter text] _____________
* Enter TYPE C noninterview
* Specify other TYPE C [enter text] _____________
When was this structure originally built?
Are there any occupied or vacant living quarters besides your own in this building?
Is there any other building on this property for people to live in - either occupied or vacant?
* Enter type of Housing Unit.
* Enter other type of housing unit [enter text] _____________
* Ask if not apparent
How many housing units, both occupied and vacant, are there in this structure?
Complete/Verify by observation
Is there a business or commercial establishment on the property?
End of Coverage Section
Go to Section 1 - General Survey Information »
Go to Post Interview for Field Representatives section »
Go to CE CAPI Survey Instrument Home Page »
Last Modified Date: September 19, 2008