Thank you for participating in the International Price Program (IPP). You will be providing data online using the BLS Internet Data Collection Facility, which you currently use to provide data for another BLS survey. This handout is intended to assist you in adding the International Price Program to your existing BLS web account.Follow these steps:
1. You will receive two emails from IPP.HelpDesk@bls.gov, one containing a temporary account number and another containing a temporary password. A link to the BLS Internet Data Collection Facility website is included in each email.
2. The temporary account number serves as a one-time User ID, and along with the temporary password should be used the first time you log in for the IPP. Do not use the existing User ID and/or password that you use to log in when reporting to another survey. Click .
3. Enter your email address. Be sure to use the same email address that you use to log in for other BLS surveys. Click .
4. Enter the password you currently use to log in for other BLS survey(s). The other surveys to which you report will be listed on this screen. Click .
5. Confirm that your contact information is correct. Make any necessary changes. Click.
6. Your permanent account number will be displayed. For subsequent login attempts, you may use this account number or your email address in the User ID field. Click .
7. On the Welcome to the Internet Data Collection Facility screen, select International Price Program from the drop-down to begin reporting data to the IPP.
If you have any problems setting up your account, reply to the emails or click the link at the bottom of any screen.
Last Modified Date: October 12, 2012